Sunday, August 3, 2008

Champs Swim Meet


The girls had their last swim meet of the season yesterday. The Champs Meet had all the teams in our league there swimming. Not sure who won the meet, but Natalie & Julia had some personal best times! They both did awesome. What a fun day. I will post some more pics soon.

Julia got her trophy today. I was sleeping because I worked last night. She came running into my room and saying, "Mommy, mommy, look @ my trophy! I'm going to hold it straight up in the air like this (she holds her trophy up high) so I look like a CHAMPION!" Soooo cute.

As I was getting a drink from the fridge, I saw something strange hiding in the corner in the back of the fridge. I moved the milk aside.... Someone strategically hid their stuffed penguin behind the milk! Hmmmm.... I'm guessing Natalie. She likes to place stuffed animals in their more natural habitats. Penguins like it cold. I see the logic! I'll post some pics later.


I am loving Breaking Dawn. It is very addicting, hard to put down!


--Carolyn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha I miss the girls

Lighthouse said...

I miss you too Rachel!!! Can't wait for you to visit.