Saturday, November 1, 2008

Apple Hill

Here are River, Julia, Sky, & Natalie in front of a giant pumpkin! We went to Apple Hill today. It was a little chilly and rainy and therefore not very crowded. We picked up some apples, apple cider, apple donuts, hot chocolate, and looked at all the fun crafts. We went with the Rosenberg Family and they are experts on Apple Hill. They knew the best farms to go to and and best places to buy certain apples. It was fun to be with them. :)

Later, Ben & I went to a pre-Holiday party at Dr. Kaufman's house. We had fun playing blackjack at the party. We won a gift certificate to the FireHouse Restaurant in Sacramento. I've never been there so we'll let you know how it is when we go. (Yes I got my hair cut!) :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ah Carolyn you look so pretty:)

Hoodiesmom said...

Carolyn you look beautiful!!! I love your blog. Your girls are so adorable!