Sunday, January 18, 2009

Natalie's Ears are Pierced


Natalie got her ears pierced yesterday. What a grown up little girl. She was sooo excited and didn't cry at all which is amazing for a girl who is DEATHLY afraid of needles.

Here is another Jul-ism for ya. Today Julia was telling me how her friend from school, John, was having his birthday party. I was explaining to her how because it is Sunday and we try to keep the Sabbath Day holy, we wouldn't be able to attend John's birthday party. She smartly replied, "Oh mommy, I know... We don't do ANYthing on Sunday except go to church and go to the dump." (I guess she noticed our occasional dump runs tend to occur on Sundays). :)

1 comment:

Julie Barfuss said...

SO cute! I love the earrings! Your girls are both adorable!! :) Miss you guys...