Friday, February 20, 2009

Natalie & Julia Skipped School Today!

Ben sent me this pic today. He's trying to make me jealous. The girls can ski without the edgy-wedgy. It was the perfect ski day according to Ben. Sunny, blue skies, and great snow. Ben took the girls to Donner Ski Ranch. We solved a mini crisis here at the Nichols' house. The large freezer in my parent's garage broke. It had all of the wedding cakes in it that my mom has been making for Jen's wedding. So dad & I rushed out to Lowe's and bought a new freezer that will be delivered tomorrow. We also bought a few blocks of dry ice to keep in the old freezer to keep the cakes frozen. Fun times. :)

3 comments:

Julie Barfuss said...

Oh my goodness! That looks like some awesome fun!!!! I was thinking you were in Texas this weekend?? But that doesn't look like Texas to me. :)

Lighthouse said...

I am in Texas but Ben stayed home with the girls and took them skiing today. :)

Reflections of Heart said...

Now...that is cool....to skip school and go skiing...and with your kids! I'm jealous too! Your girls will remember that forever. Very sweet. Say hello to your Dad for me! It's nice to be back "home" sometimes too and get "take-out" from an old favorite and spend time with family. Have a great visit!

Jennifer

Jennifer