Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Super Sunday with Cytotec Nachos

Every pregnant lady due on or around Feb 1st must have shared the same plate of Cytotec Nachos while watching the super bowl... They all came streaming in to the Birth Center Sunday Evening..(as soon as the game was over). We had a crazy busy night for our tiny unit. Then of course they all delivered Monday and that made Monday night busy with tons of post partum patients. Crazy... So Monday night our unit was completely full with all these post partum patients and screaming babies everywhere. Ahhhh.... We survived and we are grateful for the business. We've spent the last month watching various episodes of The Office, Lost, 24, Heroes... and to be honest (kinda bored). I start my new job next week. No more Trauma-Neuro ICU. I will be doing strictly Labor & Delivery. It's called 'Happy Nursing.'

3 comments:

Paulina said...

Cytotec Nachos! Ha, that's funny! I wonder if the husbands were annoyed because their game was interrupted!! I miss you guys, say hi to the crew for me!

J, 2 of our 10 feet said...

Congrats on the new location in the hospital. I hope it works out better for you there. What hospital are you at again?

RVtravelerRN said...

It was so great to hear from you:) You are starting a new job too? Will you still be at Auburn Faith? How are things going there?