Monday, August 3, 2009

Champs Swim Meet



Natalie & Julia did great @ the Champs Swim Meet. It was so fun to watch them. They really improved their times on all strokes. Natalie is the breast stroke queen! This is Julia's 3rd year on the swim team and this will be her last year as a 6 & Under. She had many 1st & 2nd place ribbons this year. I survived the summer. Ben did all the volunteer requirements and then some. I just sat in the shade and made sure the girls made it to their races. I did swim in one parent relay team with my preggo belly about 2 weeks ago. I only had to do one lap of free-style (25 YDS). It was the most exercise I've had all summer (not counting 8 hr shifts running around @ the hospital). Two more weeks until school starts and 15 more weeks being pregnant.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Carolyn I miss you! I can't wait to see you over Thanksgiving. Poor Mike can't come because his job at the bookstore requires him to work those days. But at least they give him lots of hours. I'm going to try to get a ride on the BYU rideboard becuase I'm too scared to drive over the donner pass. Miss you!

Unknown said...

of course you post the pic showing off ben's abs;) haha I love you! I need to text you about thanksgiving I donno whats goin downnn!